- Cooking spray
- 2 (6-inch) pitas, each cut into 10 wedges
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place pita wedges on pan, and coat with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425° for 6 minutes or until golden.
- Combine water, tomato, salt, pepper, garlic,
- and beans in a food processor, and
- process until smooth.
- Serve with pita wedges.