Low fat or no fat can taste awesome too . . . less than 200 calories per serving!
Source of recipe and photo: BettyCrocker.com
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 4 oz (half of 8-oz package) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Light Thick & Creamy Key lime pie yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen (thawed) reduced-fat whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz)
In 1-quart saucepan, mix water and lime juice. Sprinkle gelatin on lime juice mixture; let stand 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Cool slightly, about 2 minutes.
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add yogurt and lime juice mixture; beat on low speed until well blended.
Fold in whipped topping and lime peel. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
Research shows that eating 3 daily servings of low-fat calcium-rich dairy foods like yogurt can play an important role in weight loss plans.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
% Daily Value*:
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.