The Captain and I really enjoyed the Cornbread Stuffing Chicken Casserole made with Stove Top Stuffing so much! We found this recipe on the box of Stove Top Stuffing the last time we made the casserole and thought it would be another great recipe using the stuffing mix.
It is another one of those semi-homemade meals that I am really loving as we try more recipes of this type.
We haven't made this meal yet, but plan to do so in the near future!
By the way, this is not a sponsored review for Stove Top Stuffing or Kraft Foods . . . it is just a product we love.
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese