Great concept for lunches, picnics or anytime you want lunch "on the go."
This recipe comes from Betty Crocker and loaded with convenience foods for fast preparation. I will be using it at a guide, using fresh foods instead of the higher priced convenience foods.
Love the possibilities using this concept of cupcakes!
- can (18.5 oz) Progresso® Rich & Hearty chicken pot pie style soup
- cup Betty Crocker® Potato Buds® mashed potatoes (dry)
- cup Green Giant® frozen mixed vegetables, cooked
- teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- teaspoon pepper
- cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- tablespoon butter, melted
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2In medium bowl, mix soup, potatoes (dry), cooked vegetables, thyme and pepper.
- 3Unroll 1 can of dough; spread with half of soup mixture. Starting at shortest side, roll up; pinch edges to seal. Cut into 6 slices. Place 1 slice in each of 6 muffin cups. Repeat with remaining dough and soup mixture.
- 4Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Brush top of each with melted butter; remove from pan. Serve immediately.
- If substituting crescent rolls for the dough sheet, be sure to firmly press perforations to seal before spreading with soup mixture.