Doesn't it look delicious? Great for a meal or appetizer, brought to you by the Pillsbury kitchens.
Quick, easy and delicious is what I love about this recipe. It is also a starting point recipe with lots of room for versatility. I would love to include fresh mushrooms.
A great recipe for beginners in the kitchen who want to impress their guests.
- 1 box (8 oz) Green Giant™ Simply Steam™ frozen garden vegetable medley
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cans Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1 egg white, beaten
Heat oven to 375°F.
Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Microwave frozen vegetables using directions from the box, 2 to 3 minutes to thaw.
Mix vegetables, chicken, Parmesan and mascarpone cheeses in large bowl; stir in Italian seasoning.
Bake 22 to 28 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes.