Love this quick and easy lasagna! One of our favorite things to make easy and delicious meals is frozen ravioli . . . also economical.
This is one of those semi-homemade recipes for busy times with not so much time for cooking. No one will ever know it was so easy!
The photo and recipe is Pillsbury.com, which is one of the best sources for semi-homemade recipes!
- 1 bag (6 oz) fresh baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup refrigerated basil pesto
- 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 package (25 oz) frozen cheese-filled ravioli (do not thaw)
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend (4 oz)
- Chopped fresh basil leaves, if desired
- Paprika, if desired
Heat oven to 375°F.
Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, toss spinach and pesto.
In another bowl, mix Alfredo sauce and broth.
Spoon one-third of sauce mixture (about 1/2 cup) into baking dish.
Top with half of spinach mixture.
Arrange half of ravioli in single layer over spinach mixture. Repeat layers.
Top with remaining sauce mixture.
Bake uncovered 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 5 minutes longer or until bubbly.
Garnish with basil and paprika.
Tip from Pillsbury
Although this dish calls for frozen ravioli, you can let the ravioli sit on the countertop about 5 minutes before preparing the recipe to allow the frozen ravioli to separate more easily.