Stuffed mushrooms is one of my favorite appetizers to serve at parties. I like serving a variety of stuffed mushrooms, so I'm always looking for promising recipes.
This recipe is quick and easy, with lots of room for variations. Isn't everything better with cream cheese?
- 12 large fresh mushrooms (1 lb.)
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
HEAT oven to 350°F.
REMOVE stems from mushrooms; discard or reserve for another use.
MIX remaining ingredients; spoon into mushroom caps. Place, filled-sides up, in shallow baking dish.
BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.