Countdown to Thanksgiving!
Here is a basic dressing recipe from Mr. Food.
Spice it up with your favorite ingredients . . .
When making this recipe, I add italian sausage
and never make any dressing recipe without
Cooking Time: 45 min
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups cubed herb-seasoned stuffing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with spray.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onions and celery, and 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender. Add broth and stuffing cubes, and mix gently until well combined.
- Spoon stuffing into prepared casserole dish. Cover and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until heated through
Source: Mr. Food