Since I have pretty much taken beef out of my diet, I'm always looking for chicken and seafood recipes . . . the easier, the better. This recipe comes from Mr. Food, one of my favorite television chefs.
This is one of those recipes that can make use of leftovers. I would be very tempted to throw in some corn or mushrooms! How about picking up a roasted chicken from the grocery store on your way home to make this faster and easier? The addition of chow mein noodles is very interesting . . . can't wait to try this recipe!
- 2 cups chunked cooked chicken
- 1 (10¾-ounce) can condensed chicken and rice soup
- 1 (10¾-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (5-ounce) package chow mein noodles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until heated through.
Source: Mr. Food