Some of the best recipes are completely semi-homemade and so easy. This recipe from Kraft Foods is one of those quick, easy and delicious recipes.
Imagine a luscious banana cream pie made super special with the addition of white chocolate!
A very quick and convenient dessert for a special holiday meal or a week night dinner.
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S White Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 1 pkg. (3.3 oz.) JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
Microwave chocolate and butter for one minute or until butter is melted.
Stir until chocolate is well blended into mixture and completely melted.
Drizzle over bottom of crust and top with bananas.
Beat pudding mix, milk and vanilla with whisk about two minutes and pour over bananas in crust.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
Top with COOL WHIP just before serving.
SOURCE: Kraft Foods