It doesn't get any easier than this . . . cost effective too!
Have you bought a pre-made cheesecake lately? Expensive!
Can't wait to try this recipe :)
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (16.5-ounce) rolls refrigerator chip cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream , eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until well mixed; set aside.
- Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices from one roll on bottom of a greased 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish; press together so there are no holes in dough. Spoon mixture evenly over dough; top with remaining slices of cookie dough.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and center is slightly firm.
- Remove from oven, let cool, then refrigerate. Cut into slices when well chilled.
Photo and Recipe Source: Mr. Food