These look delicious! We will be trying them soon :))
- 2 (5-ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium-sized bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, scallions, and pepper; mix well.
- Separate crescent roll dough into 4 rectangles, pressing together two triangles for each rectangle. Place a quarter of chicken mixture onto each rectangle. Pull 4 corners of each together, forming bundles, and seal all edges.
- Place on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
Source: Mr. Food