Love this quick and easy recipe that makes
one of the best appetizers ever!
Convenient to make for parties since it
can be made three days in advance.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) jar processed pimiento cheese spread
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, pimiento cheese, and garlic for 2 minutes, or until smooth.
- Place mixture on waxed paper and form into a ball. Wrap in waxed paper and chill for about 2 hours, or until firm.
- Place pecans in a shallow dish. Remove waxed paper from cheese ball and roll it in pecans, completely coating it.
- Serve, or wrap well and chill until ready to serve.
Yields: 2 cups
Source: Mr. Food