Great idea for gifts or entertaining!
Quick and easy semi-homemade . . .
my favorite kind of recipe :)
A variation I would try is a chocolate
coating instead of candy canes.
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 cup finely crushed candy canes
- Bake brownies according to package directions.
- Place crushed candy canes in a shallow dish. Remove brownies from oven and allow to sit 5 minutes. While brownies are still warm, use a small ice cream scoop or a spoon to scoop them out; roll into 1-inch balls.
- Immediately roll in crushed candy canes, coating completely. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Source: Mr. Food
No time for baking?
Bakery in a Box from
Chocolates.com is a great choice!