I'm always looking for new pasta recipes
that are quick, easy and relatively inexpensive.
This one is perfect with combinations that
are new to me.
- 1 pound frozen cavatelli pasta
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (3-ounce) package sliced pepperoni, each slice cut in half
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside in a colander.
- In the same pot, combine remaining ingredients and heat over medium-low heat for 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Return pasta to pot and toss to coat. Heat 2 to 3 more minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Source: Mr. Food